Have you succumbed to pumpkin spice madness? Let your dogs savor the seasonal flavors as well as enjoy some of pumpkin's health benefits by mixing, freezing or baking any of these recipes I've rounded up:
1. Frozen Pumpkin Treats with Goat Milk and Turmeric - If it still feels like summer where you are, these frozen treats packed with health benefits from yours truly might be just the thing.
2. Pumpkin Dog Treats - These baked treats from My Rotten Dogs include oats, egg and cinnamon.
3. Pumpkin Spice Puppacino - Now your dog can have their own personal barkista thanks to Lola the Pitty!
4. Quinoa Pumpkin Dog Treats - This recipe from Kol's Notes includes quinoa, flax-seed and just a dab of maple syrup.
5.Candy Corn Frozen Dog Treats - How cute are these tri-colored confections from Beagles & Bargains? The layers are made up pumpkin, yogurt and banana.
6. These Pumpkin Dog Treats from Good Dogs & Co. have canned pumpkin as well as pumpkin seeds!
7. These Banana & Pumpkin Dog Treats from Sweet Paul sound delicious to me...do you think The Ginger Sisters will share?
8. These Vegan Treats from Vegan Heartland combine Pumpkin & Blueberry.
9. Here are some wheat-free Pumpkin & Chicken Treats from Doggy Dessert Chef - I think they'd be great for Thanksgiving with turkey!
10. Last but not least, these irresistibly cute Pumpkin & Cheese mummies from Kol's Notes.
Special thanks to Christie from Life With Beagle for the spark of inspiration for this post.
This is a Blog Hop powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...