I'm delighted to again be participating in the Pet Blogger's Gift Exchange hosted by Something Wagging This Way Comes. This year I was paired with Aimee from Irresistible Pets. Aimee lives in Virgina Beach and has been blogging fabulously about making your own pet toys, treats, apparel and decor with the help of her adorable 5-year-old Chihuahua, Chuy, since 2010. Chuy is the perfect model and taste-taster for Aimee's many creative projects.
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- These treat jars were the inspiration for my own treat station!
- How cute is this Winter Wonderland dog sweater?
- Time to make the frosted dog donuts!
- I'm literally drooling over these awesome DIY dog bookends.
- I especially love her pet-friendly travelogues, such as this guide to Charlottesville.
- Chuy lives life to the fullest, celebrating everything from Valentine's Day to Halloween in style.
I would like to try my hand at more pet-centric projects this year, as I miss my more artistic days, and I know that Irresistible Pets is going to be one of my first stops as I collect ideas on Pinterest. I absolutely love this exchange as a way to connect with other bloggers and share the many ways we can enjoy life with our beloved dogs. Happy New Year, Aimee & Chuy - can't wait to see what you'll wow us with next!